Friday, June 20, 2008

Am I allowed to do this?

Does anyone over 40 blog? I mean I'm not completely unhip. I used to pride myself on being forward thinking and "in the know" on current things. I used to read other magazines besides Southern Living and People. Probably becoming a baseball mom has changed that status for me. Now I spend most of my time driving kids around, going to ball games, forcing my kids to do chores and homework, working with my real estate clients and trying to figure out what I'm going to fix for dinner. And the fact that I'm even saying all this makes me think only one thing... I am officially my mother! The good news is that that aint bad. So here I go. I'll try to keep up with posts and pictures. I'm not a daily-bloggin-kind of a girl. But lets hope the next post hits before Christmas.

1 comment:

nitwhitz said...

Kristen Gurksnis!!!! It's me, Laurie Whitworth!!! Remember me? I just finished perusing all your pics and comments...too fun! You'll never believe how I found you...Caiti (who's almost 22...YES, I'm THAT old) emailed me last night and said, "Hmmm...same Kristen, ya?" She had links to your real estate page and then to this splog or sblot or whatever you call them! So, when I saw your "does anyone over 40 really blog" question, I had to respond! The answer...NOT ME! Not 'cause I don't wanna...just 'cause I can't seem to find the time, I guess. But, I'm sure I will one day...soon...maybe...possibly...oh,who am I kidding? EMAIL ME! nitwhitz@aol.com (same 'ole email) or call me (9-503-8921), and let's catch up! Lovies, Laurie