Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Olympics addiction...

Its not just the abs . . . but seriously, have you ever seen abs like his?(and all on a diet of like 10,000 calories a day). . . but my whole family is glued to the tv and getting not nearly enough sleep to function because we are so into the olympics. And I have a serious crush (Matt knows all about it) on Michael. I never thought anyone that needed so much dental work could be so cute!
And the girls gymnastics and volleyball... we love it all. But how come the 12 year old chinese girls don't get the necks that the American girls get? And btw, (found this on another blog) strange but true, Fievel and Shawn Johnson are never seen in the same room at the same time... you decide.

3 comments:

Julie Broadbent said...

Hilarious. Monica was just here and she loves Michael Phelps too. Yuck. Sorry. And as for beach volleyball -- I missed out on my life's calling...get to wear a bikini all day, be on the beach all day, be in great shape, travel...yup, I shoulda done it. (Although I would have skipped the cameras on my butt part.) :)

Noelle said...

The Olympics just aren't the same without you guys! But we are still able (somehow) to get about 8hours a day in of just being "glued to the tube".

Kelly O. said...

The thing that's amazing to me about Michael Phelps is that there's no doubt he KNOWS he's better than everyone else but it never comes off that way.