Friday, August 15, 2008

Rise and Shout! the Cougars are out...

Of course when we are in UT we need to go by my alma mater (and eat at the Cougareat which is all messed up now that they have Taco Bell instead of the Navajo Taco) and drag my kids to the apartments that I lived in. It was a gorgeous summer day in UT and we had a great day with our cousins Spencer, Josh and Allie and Aunt Noelle, Uncle Erik, Aunt Chelsea and Ama. I'll challenge anyone to the lyrics to the Cougar fight song... I actually know all of it as well as my Cougarette moves.

2 comments:

Kelly O. said...

That is such a cute picture of Sam and Josh!! I love it! It was so fun to see you guys! And you're also gonna have to provide me a link to that blog you showed me the other night. I need it, with every fiber of my being I need it!

The Yosts said...

I'll take you on the fight song challenge with my color guard routine!